Halloween Foodie Treats!
They’re creepy and their kooky .. mysterious and spooky .. nope not the Addams Family. You’ll find no tricks here. From our food blogging friends ten treat recipes for your Halloween party.
2. Skeleton Cupcakes from Cookies & Cups are perfect whimsy for your party.
3. For our vegan friends no bake treats from Oh She Glows.
4. Chronically Vintage (written by 27 year old Jessica) offers a blast from the past treats from the 1950′s.
5. Love these cute treat yellow pepper Jack-o-lanterns from Spabettie.
6. Perhaps not scary but very fun is the way Chattering Kitchen uses teeny pumpkins to serve pumpkin soup but of course!
7. What’s Halloween without a perfect caramel apple? Gelato Sundae has a yummy recipe for candy corn bark too!
8. What’s a Gf party without a Tini Toast or two? If you love pumpkin, and I do!, from With A Southern Twist — Pumpkin Smash Martini is the way to go.
9. If you’re not quite as adventurous in your Tinit taste, Diva With A Fork’s Candy Corn Cocktail might be your choice on Halloween.
10. Candy Corn Tinis must be an in drink .. here’s another version from We Are Not Martha.
What’s a party without music? From Bilboards Top 10 Halloween songs!
What will you be serving at your Halloween party? And what will you be wearing?